North Bay News
Six Flags' oldest bottlenose dolphin dies
VALLEJO, Calif. (KGO) -- The oldest bottlenose dolphin at Vallejo's Six Flags Discovery Kingdom has died at the age of 51.
Trainers at Six Flags say Terry had slowed down some the past couple of years and had lost most of her teeth, but was still agile and friendly.
Typically, dolphins have an average life span between 17 and 25 years, so the public and her trainers got to enjoy Terry for an extra long time.
vallejo, six flags, animal, north bay news
- Injunction filed to keep Jahi McMath on life support 1 min ago
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Garbage truck fatally strikes man in Tenderloin 52 min ago
- Car crashes into San Jose home this morning
- SFFD battle 1-alarm blaze near the Panhandle
- San Jose charity 3,000 short of toy distribution goal 45 min ago
- '628' area code to begin in '415' region in 2015
- VIRAL VIDEO: Oscars® Trailer: Ellen...
- abcnews: Dancing doctor gets tickets to Beyonce show
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: CPUC fines PG&E; Homeless memorial
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Injunction filed to keep Jahi McMath on...
1 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos