North Bay News
Suisun City drive-by shooting victim dies
SUISUN CITY, Calif. -- Police have arrested one man and are looking for another suspect in a fatal drive-by shooting that occurred in Suisun City on Thursday evening.
James Taylor, 20, of Suisun City, was shot in the head around 5:45 p.m. while riding in a car in the 300 block of Canvasback Drive.
He was taken to John Muir Medical Center in Walnut Creek where he was placed on life support. He died Saturday, according to the Solano County coroner's office.
The driver of the car, Derico Hughes, 21, of Suisun City, suffered a gunshot wound to the hand, police said.
Police said the victims were driving east on Canvasback Drive when the suspects' vehicle pulled up alongside their car and someone inside fired several shots. The victims' car then crashed into a parked SUV, police said.
Dominic Rasheed Foster, 18, of Suisun City, was arrested Friday, police said. Police are looking for the other suspect, 18-year-old Aaron Bragg, of Suisun City.
Police said Bragg might be driving a four-door 2000 Pontiac Grand Am with tinted windows.
Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to call Suisun City police at (707) 421-7373.
crime, suisun city, shooting, north bay news
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations 59 min ago
- Bail for suspect in PS4 robbery in SF set at $5M
- Bay Area braces for chilly weather as cold snap hits
- Third day ends without finding missing SJ CEO
- Newtown 911 calls show calm response to shooting
- 3 Good Samaritans honored for Alameda water rescue
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- Sketch released of suspect in violent robberies
- Autopsy: Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash
- New chair lets users decide the temperature
- Local startup iHear to offer hearing aids online
- abcnews: Harmful contaminants in marijuana?
- roundup: SF shooting; Milpitas possible kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday