North Bay News
Suisun City drive-by shooting victim dies
SUISUN CITY, Calif. -- Police have arrested one man and are looking for another suspect in a fatal drive-by shooting that occurred in Suisun City on Thursday evening.
James Taylor, 20, of Suisun City, was shot in the head around 5:45 p.m. while riding in a car in the 300 block of Canvasback Drive.
He was taken to John Muir Medical Center in Walnut Creek where he was placed on life support. He died Saturday, according to the Solano County coroner's office.
The driver of the car, Derico Hughes, 21, of Suisun City, suffered a gunshot wound to the hand, police said.
Police said the victims were driving east on Canvasback Drive when the suspects' vehicle pulled up alongside their car and someone inside fired several shots. The victims' car then crashed into a parked SUV, police said.
Dominic Rasheed Foster, 18, of Suisun City, was arrested Friday, police said. Police are looking for the other suspect, 18-year-old Aaron Bragg, of Suisun City.
Police said Bragg might be driving a four-door 2000 Pontiac Grand Am with tinted windows.
Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to call Suisun City police at (707) 421-7373.
crime, suisun city, shooting, north bay news
- 4.4 earthquake strikes Southern California
- Obama announces sanctions on Russian officials 46 min ago
- Bench dedicated to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Female pedestrian fatally struck in Concord
- CHP reopens two lanes of WB I-80 in SF
- EU mulling next steps against Russia over Ukraine
- GM recalls 1.18 million SUVs for air bag problem 12 min ago
- Jet search expands north, south; mystery persists 42 min ago
- Marijuana grow found at San Jose house fire
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over San Francisco
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos