North Bay News
Minor 2.2 quake rattles Rohnert Park area
ROHNERT PARK, Calif. -- A 2.2-magnitude earthquake centered just miles from Rohnert Park was recorded Tuesday night, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
The quake struck 4 miles east-northeast of Rohnert Park at 10 p.m. It had about a .2-mile depth, according to the USGS.
Seven people reported on the USGS website they had felt the temblor throughout five ZIP codes.
rohnert park, earthquake, USGS, north bay news
- Frigid temperatures grip Bay Area, break records 56 min ago
- Audit finds BART police make progress in reforms 41 min ago
- Teen found murdered in 1994 ID'd as Pacifica girl
- Third day ends without finding missing SJ CEO
- Officer-involved shooting shuts down I-5
- 50 people displaced by San Leandro apartment fire 10 min ago
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for wage hikes
- Libyan officials say US teacher killed in Benghazi
- Northern California couple has rare triplets
- At 50, new-look Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- FBI seeks 'Sports Cap Bandit' bank robbery suspect 25 min ago
- abcnews: Who's getting early Oscar buzz?
- roundup: Batkid back in SF; Fremont burglar 14 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- 50 people displaced by San Leandro...
10 min ago