North Bay News
RV catches fire with family inside
SAUSALITO, Calif. (KGO) -- A family's RV caught on fire in Sausalito Sunday morning with all four family members inside.
The owner, Arnie Glasgow, says the fire started after he decided to take his kids for a ride.
Fire crews extinguished the blaze quickly, but the RV is a total loss and a car nearby was damaged.
Glasgow says he's just happy his two kids and dog escaped without being harmed.
fire, sausalito, north bay news
- Asiana crash victim was run over twice
- PG&E removes pipe involved in Oakland gas leak
- Toys for Tots donations really low this year
- Memorial takes place in SF to honor Mandela
- Man shot by deputy may be "Cotton Ball Bandit"
- Huy Fong Foods halting Sriracha sauce shipments
- Teen given probation in DUI crash that killed four
- Facebook to join S&P 500
- Volkswagen to end production of iconic 'Kombi' vans
- Runaway sisters found hiding in neighbor's home
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- abcnews: First lady's glare seen round the world
- roundup: Warehouse fire; Mandela memorial
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Inside look at SF Ballet's 'Nutcracker'
13 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos