North Bay News

RV catches fire with family inside

Sunday, March 04, 2012
A familys RV caught on fire in Sausalito Sunday morning with all four family members inside.

(KGO Photo)

A family's RV caught on fire in Sausalito Sunday morning with all four family members inside.

The owner, Arnie Glasgow, says the fire started after he decided to take his kids for a ride.

Fire crews extinguished the blaze quickly, but the RV is a total loss and a car nearby was damaged.

Glasgow says he's just happy his two kids and dog escaped without being harmed.

(Copyright ©2014 KGO-TV. All Rights Reserved.)

Get more North Bay News »


Tags:
fire, sausalito, north bay news
blog comments powered by Disqus
Advertisement