North Bay News
Water main break repaired in San Anselmo
SAN ANSELMO, Calif. (KGO) -- Neighbors in San Anselmo are drying out.
Crews finished repair work Sunday on a water main break that happened Saturday and shut down Vineyard Avenue and two nearby streets.
The leak did not cause any serious property damage and those roads are back open.
water main break, north bay news
- Freeze warning continues for most of Bay Area
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela
- Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders
- Owens' Olympic gold medal sells for record $1.4M
- Salvation Army ringer sets 105-hour ring record 31 min ago
- Man falls asleep on flight, wakes up in empty plane 39 min ago
- SJ seeks crowdfunding support for gun buyback
- Winter Spare the Air called for Sunday and Monday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area 5 min ago
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday