North Bay News
Water main break repaired in San Anselmo
SAN ANSELMO, Calif. (KGO) -- Neighbors in San Anselmo are drying out.
Crews finished repair work Sunday on a water main break that happened Saturday and shut down Vineyard Avenue and two nearby streets.
The leak did not cause any serious property damage and those roads are back open.
water main break, north bay news
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- 10-year-old San Leandro boy found safe
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Homeowners blame Caltrain for rising flood insurance
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire