North Bay News
2 arrested for stealing coins, jewelry during party
SANTA ROSA, Calif. -- Two Santa Rosa men were arrested Wednesday on suspicion of stealing valuable coins and jewelry during a party at a Windsor home last week, a Sonoma County sheriff's sergeant said.
Agustin Lamar Delariva II, 20, and Jorge Alejandro Lopez-Madriz, 21, were taken into custody at Delariva's residence, Sgt. Carlos Basurto said.
Inside the residence, sheriff's detectives located the stolen coins and jewelry, worth $110,000, that were taken from the Windsor home in the 200 block of Pleasant Avenue on May 15, Basurto said.
Delariva was booked into Sonoma County Jail for grand theft, receiving stolen property and two outstanding misdemeanor warrants, Basurto said.
Lopez-Madriz was booked for receiving stolen property and a violation of probation, Basurto said.
santa rosa, windsor, crime, north bay news
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- Bay Area companies shop so you won't have to
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday