North Bay News
2 arrested for stealing coins, jewelry during party
SANTA ROSA, Calif. -- Two Santa Rosa men were arrested Wednesday on suspicion of stealing valuable coins and jewelry during a party at a Windsor home last week, a Sonoma County sheriff's sergeant said.
Agustin Lamar Delariva II, 20, and Jorge Alejandro Lopez-Madriz, 21, were taken into custody at Delariva's residence, Sgt. Carlos Basurto said.
Inside the residence, sheriff's detectives located the stolen coins and jewelry, worth $110,000, that were taken from the Windsor home in the 200 block of Pleasant Avenue on May 15, Basurto said.
Delariva was booked into Sonoma County Jail for grand theft, receiving stolen property and two outstanding misdemeanor warrants, Basurto said.
Lopez-Madriz was booked for receiving stolen property and a violation of probation, Basurto said.
santa rosa, windsor, crime, north bay news
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction 28 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins 44 min ago
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2 38 min ago
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win 32 min ago
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos