North Bay News
2 arrested for stealing coins, jewelry during party
SANTA ROSA, Calif. -- Two Santa Rosa men were arrested Wednesday on suspicion of stealing valuable coins and jewelry during a party at a Windsor home last week, a Sonoma County sheriff's sergeant said.
Agustin Lamar Delariva II, 20, and Jorge Alejandro Lopez-Madriz, 21, were taken into custody at Delariva's residence, Sgt. Carlos Basurto said.
Inside the residence, sheriff's detectives located the stolen coins and jewelry, worth $110,000, that were taken from the Windsor home in the 200 block of Pleasant Avenue on May 15, Basurto said.
Delariva was booked into Sonoma County Jail for grand theft, receiving stolen property and two outstanding misdemeanor warrants, Basurto said.
Lopez-Madriz was booked for receiving stolen property and a violation of probation, Basurto said.
santa rosa, windsor, crime, north bay news
- Mudslide causes trees on power lines in Piedmont
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- Consumer Reports cracks which eggs to buy
- 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- Sonoma County fire burns garage and cars
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12
- Man found fatally shot in Concord
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- New assisted living rent law isn't retroactive
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday 16 min ago
- roundup: Berkeley fire estimate; Mount Tam body
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
16 min ago