North Bay News
Zito's Marin estate on the market for $11.5 million
San Francisco Giants pitcher Barry Zito is selling his Marin County estate.
The Kent Woodlands estate is now on the market for $11.5 million. Zito bought it for about $9 million.
His publicist told the Marin Independent Journal that Zito wants to live closer to work at San Francisco's AT&T Park.
The 7,100-square-foot Kentfield house overlooks Phoenix Lake and has a view of Mount Tamalpais. It has four bedrooms, six bathrooms, a swimming pool, new guest house, a deck and other features.
san francisco giants, marin county, real estate, at&t park, north bay news
- Officials to give update on new Bay Bridge bolts 25 min ago
- Man impaled, killed by pipe through windshield
- Richmond postpones suing Chevron over refinery fire
- Officials: All accounted for after Oklahoma tornado
- San Jose firefighters control 1-alarm house fire 45 min ago
- Safety recommendations released for America's Cup
- Immigrant families disappointed by Feinstein's vote
- Surprise sting targets passenger vehicles at SFO
- Super Bowl 50 bid committee returns to Bay Area
- 'Attractive & Fat' campaign slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Man makes firearm using 3-D printer
- abcnews: Top 10 highest-paid CEOs
- roundup: Crissy Field art; Richmond shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos