North Bay News
Zito's Marin estate on the market for $11.5 million
San Francisco Giants pitcher Barry Zito is selling his Marin County estate.
The Kent Woodlands estate is now on the market for $11.5 million. Zito bought it for about $9 million.
His publicist told the Marin Independent Journal that Zito wants to live closer to work at San Francisco's AT&T Park.
The 7,100-square-foot Kentfield house overlooks Phoenix Lake and has a view of Mount Tamalpais. It has four bedrooms, six bathrooms, a swimming pool, new guest house, a deck and other features.
san francisco giants, marin county, real estate, at&t park, north bay news
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed 33 min ago
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- BART makes no progress on contract talks
- Bay Point man arrested in connection with '95 murder 21 min ago
- Driver in fatal Twin Peaks DUI hit-and-run sentenced
- Target shopper files suit over security breach
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- abcnews: Dancing doctor gets tickets to Beyonce show
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
33 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos