North Bay News
Woody Allen shooting scene in Marin County
MARIN COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- Film Director Woody Allen is spending the day shooting part of his new romantic comedy in Marin County.
There are reports he'll be filming a daytime party scene in an undisclosed location. Shooting started last week in San Francisco's Pacific Heights neighborhood.
The San Francisco Film Commission says the movie is about a woman trying to make it on a budget when she moves to San Francisco from New York City. It reportedly stars Alec Baldwin and Cate Blanchett.
There's no title yet. It's just being called "Woody Allen Summer Project."
movies, celebrity, marin county, pacific heights, north bay news
- Wounded police officer back in surgery
- Amber Alert canceled for child from Long Beach
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil'
- Drought prompts officials to release water in Delta
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting
- Petaluma foster home in danger of closing
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- Warriors give Oakland High School students 3D printer
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Tesoro chemical spill; SOMA fire