North Bay News
Napa woman arrested for alleged domestic assault
NAPA -- A 23-year-old Napa woman was arrested early Monday morning for allegedly assaulting her partner for returning home drunk, police said.
<P Officers responded to a home in the 2200 block of Soscol Avenue after receiving a report of a domestic assault around 4:15 a.m.They learned that the woman and the victim had gotten into an argument over the victim coming home intoxicated, police said. The argument escalated and the woman attacked the victim, causing visible injuries, according to police. The suspect, identified as Viviana Castro, was arrested on suspicion of domestic violence and taken to Napa County Jail.
napa, domestic violence, north bay news
- Palo Alto man detained in NKorea lands at SFO 19 min ago
- Snow, sleet, ice hit large swath of United States 12 min ago
- Nelson Mandela family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks bombing anniversary 43 min ago
- Batkid returning to SF for fundraising walk
- 1 dead, 1 injured in gun battle near Lil Scrappy show 12 min ago
- Four people in the South Bay die due to cold weather
- Water main break floods Castro Valley neighborhood
- Cal students led move toward divestment
- Man suspected of throwing 2 cats into bay arrested
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Teen struck in crosswalk; EPA shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday