North Bay News
Hazmat team declares Cotati business safe
COTATI, Calif. (KGO) -- A Cotati pool service business has been declared safe after it was checked for a possible hazardous materials situation.
The business is just west of Highway 101 and the Rohnert Park Expressway. An alarm at North Bay Pool Service sounded just after 1:30 this morning. Police arrived and called in the fire department. There may still be a problem with a secondary containment center, but the area is safe. Fire officials have had trouble contacting the business owner.
cotati, chemical spill, hazmat, north bay news
- Fatal crash closes WB I-580 lanes in Livermore 29 min ago
- Antioch man arrested after wild, high-speed chase 31 min ago
- Record streak continues for Winter Spare the Air Alerts
- Consumer Reports puts AA batteries to the test
- BART and unions to meet today over contract 1 min ago
- San Jose fire crews battle one-alarm house fire
- 32 students participating in 'shop with a cop' event
- Gridlock in the Senate, progress in the House
- OTRC: Golden Globes 2014: Full list of nominations 7 min ago
- Toys for Tots donations really low this year
- Teen given probation in DUI crash that killed four
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- roundup: Robbery suspect shot; BART dispute
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Inside look at SF Ballet's 'Nutcracker'
26 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos