North Bay News
Vallejo police car collides with county bus
VALLEJO, Calif. -- A Vallejo police car and a Solano County Transit bus collided near the Vallejo police station late Thursday morning.
The crash happened around 10:50 a.m. at Amador and Georgia streets.
Sgt. Jeff Bassett said the police officer driving the patrol car was not injured, and some riders of the bus complained of pain.
Bassett would not release more information about the collision that is under investigation by the traffic division.
A spokeswoman for Solano County Transit did not return a call for comment this afternoon.
vallejo, crash, north bay news
- Stolen European passports on missing plane
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Rally held in SF to mark anniversary of Japan quake
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF 1 min ago
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- 49ers Jim Harbaugh ready for start of free agency
- Missing woman from Benicia found in Alpine County 39 min ago
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case