North Bay News
Vallejo police car collides with county bus
VALLEJO, Calif. -- A Vallejo police car and a Solano County Transit bus collided near the Vallejo police station late Thursday morning.
The crash happened around 10:50 a.m. at Amador and Georgia streets.
Sgt. Jeff Bassett said the police officer driving the patrol car was not injured, and some riders of the bus complained of pain.
Bassett would not release more information about the collision that is under investigation by the traffic division.
A spokeswoman for Solano County Transit did not return a call for comment this afternoon.
vallejo, crash, north bay news
- Former church worker arrested for credit card fraud 9 min ago
- Car hits SF bus stop, seriously injuring woman 9 min ago
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont 10 min ago
- Mechanic cashes in on SF's high real estate market 12 min ago
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Mt. Diablo slow to recover after fire 9 min ago
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Family at odds with neighbors over pet chickens
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- 7 On Your Side helps man waiting for gem ring 11 min ago
- FREE STUFF: Cheese; Water Exercise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Coachella death; Fireworks incident at...
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
29 min ago