North Bay News
Minor quakes strike near the Geysers
A pair of small earthquakes struck Sonoma County near The Geysers this morning, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 3.2 struck at 11:53 a.m. about 2 miles east of The Geysers, according to the USGS.
The tremor had a depth of about two miles.
A second quake with a preliminary magnitude of 3.0 struck at 11:54 a.m., according to the USGS.
The tremor had a depth of about .2 miles and was roughly one mile north of The Geysers.
sonoma county, earthquake, north bay news
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos