North Bay News
Acid spill at San Rafael home sends 4 to hospital
SAN RAFAEL, Calif. (KGO) -- An acid spill in San Rafael Sunday afternoon led to at least four people going to the hospital.
Authorities tell ABC7 News that shortly after noon, muriatic acid was spilled inside a garage on Quietwood Drive.
Two adults suffered unknown injuries and were taken to the hospital. Their two children went with them.
Muriatic acid is often used in swimming polls and is also an industrial cleanser.
san rafael, north bay news
- Freeze Warning remains in effect across Bay Area
- World mourns death of Nelson Mandela
- Audit finds BART police make progress in reforms
- Shelter-in-place advisory lifted for Pittsburg residents
- Multi-vehicle crash blocking lanes on Bay Bridge
- Speeding driver rear-ends San Jose police officer
- US unemployment falls to 7 pct. on 203K jobs added
- Statewide AMBER Alert for Washington girl
- Bay Area mourns death of Nelson Mandela
- Parents sound off on baby seat with iPad-holder
- Teens arrested for alleged gang rape near Richmond
- abcnews: 5 unexpected facts about Nelson Mandela
- roundup: Hate crime task force; Suspect fatally shot
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos