North Bay News
Acid spill at San Rafael home sends 4 to hospital
SAN RAFAEL, Calif. (KGO) -- An acid spill in San Rafael Sunday afternoon led to at least four people going to the hospital.
Authorities tell ABC7 News that shortly after noon, muriatic acid was spilled inside a garage on Quietwood Drive.
Two adults suffered unknown injuries and were taken to the hospital. Their two children went with them.
Muriatic acid is often used in swimming polls and is also an industrial cleanser.
san rafael, north bay news
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested 37 min ago
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880
- PM: Won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Missing 11-year-old boy Bryan Lazo found
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash 18 min ago
- Immigration detainees continue hunger strike
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal 7 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer...
37 min ago
- Little progress made in search for missing...
21 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos