North Bay News
Entire College of Marin Foundation board steps down
MARIN COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- All nine College of Marin Foundation board members are stepping down amid allegations of misusing student scholarship funds.
Tuesday's resignations came in the form of a letter to the college president.
The foundation and the school have been involved in a financial dispute since the spring when accusations surfaced about the misuse of funds.
An independent investigation and audit is now underway.
marin county, north bay news
- Freeze warning continues for most of Bay Area 50 min ago
- Elderly man detained in NKorea reunited with family
- Court records show MLB denied A's move to San Jose
- Snow, sleet, ice hit large swath of United States
- Stanford Rose Bowl-bound after beating ASU
- Man fatally stabbed on East 20th Street in Oakland
- Lane of Highway 101 closed after car crashes into pole
- Batkid returns to SF for Make-A-Wish fundraiser
- Thompson has 30 and Warriors top Grizzlies 108-82
- Winter Spare the Air Alert issued for Sunday, Dec. 8
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday