North Bay News
Two arrested for stealing copper in Novato
NOVATO, Calif. (KGO) -- Novato police arrested two men suspected of stealing copper from a PG&E plant.
PG&E says Novato police discovered a hole in the fence at the PG&E substation on Hamilton Drive around three this morning. That's just east of Highway 101 at Novato Boulevard. Upon arriving, officers arrested one person at the scene; they found the second suspect about two hours later.
novato, PG&E, north bay news
- BART'S top cop to have auditor assess reforms 1 min ago
- President Obama renews calls for nuclear reductions
- Fairfield grass fire spreads to nearby motel
- Tenderloin apartment building roof fire extinguished
- Tesla Model S recall for rear seat latch issue
- Workers face charges after sit-in at AT&T Park
- Medical association recognizes obesity as a disease
- Police enforcing pedestrian safety in San Mateo Co.
- 6-year-old boy killed by dog in Union City
- 49ers sign DE Justin Smith to 2-year extension
- Miami Heat force Game 7 in NBA Finals
- abcnews: $73,000 'Most Spectacular' dog vacation
- roundup: Fairfield grass fire; SJ baseball suit
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday