North Bay News
Surveillance video may hold clues to Mayor's office fire
VALLEJO, Calif. (KGO) -- Vallejo police tell ABC7 News that investigators are now reviewing surveillance video in connection with a fire at the law office of Vallejo's mayor. Officials call the early morning fire an act of domestic terrorism.
It started around 1:30 a.m. Saturday, damaging the law office of Vallejo Mayor Osby Davis. The Solano County Superior Court is just across the street. Investigators believe surveillance cameras there may have captured clues.The man who owns the building that was damaged by the fire says vandals have repeatedly targeted Davis' office.
fire, arson, vallejo, north bay news
- Search on for man who went missing after B2B race
- Concession workers launch one-day strike at AT&T
- Gay soccer player Robbie Rogers joins LA Galaxy
- Santa Cruz police arrest crime plot mastermind
- PG&E disputes record fine for San Bruno blast 52 min ago
- Scouts honor veterans at annual Memorial Day event 53 min ago
- Police position DUI checkpoints in unsuspecting areas
- San Jose structure fire displaces 5 people
- Quick, long-term fixes in works for Washington bridge 12 min ago
- Limos without valid permits listed on airport website
- Walnut Creek student dies after brain hemorrhage
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO scolded by 9-year-old
- roundup: Machete murder; PG&E fights fine
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- Scouts honor veterans at annual Memorial...
53 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos