North Bay News
Family escapes three-alarm fire in Vallejo
VALLEJO, Calif. -- Firefighters battled a three-alarm fire at a single-family home in Vallejo early this morning, according to the Vallejo fire battalion chief.
The fire was reported at 3:15 a.m. at 106 El Camino Real, located just over a block from Vallejo Senior High School, according to Vallejo fire Battalion Chief Patrick Dunn.
The family was inside their home when the fire began and managed to evacuate the property safely. No injuries were reported, Dunn said.
The fire has since been contained and an investigator remains on scene, Dunn said.
vallejo, fire, north bay news
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case