North Bay News
Family escapes three-alarm fire in Vallejo
VALLEJO, Calif. -- Firefighters battled a three-alarm fire at a single-family home in Vallejo early this morning, according to the Vallejo fire battalion chief.
The fire was reported at 3:15 a.m. at 106 El Camino Real, located just over a block from Vallejo Senior High School, according to Vallejo fire Battalion Chief Patrick Dunn.
The family was inside their home when the fire began and managed to evacuate the property safely. No injuries were reported, Dunn said.
The fire has since been contained and an investigator remains on scene, Dunn said.
vallejo, fire, north bay news
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached 8 min ago
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning ticket
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- SUV crashes into gas station in Oakland
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos