North Bay News
Family escapes three-alarm fire in Vallejo
VALLEJO, Calif. -- Firefighters battled a three-alarm fire at a single-family home in Vallejo early this morning, according to the Vallejo fire battalion chief.
The fire was reported at 3:15 a.m. at 106 El Camino Real, located just over a block from Vallejo Senior High School, according to Vallejo fire Battalion Chief Patrick Dunn.
The family was inside their home when the fire began and managed to evacuate the property safely. No injuries were reported, Dunn said.
The fire has since been contained and an investigator remains on scene, Dunn said.
vallejo, fire, north bay news
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5
- Woman's cremated ashes washed away in fire
- SAP looks to hire those with autism, Asperger's
- Experts weigh in on Bay Bridge broken bolt debacle
- 49ers new stadium to host Super Bowl 50 in 2016
- PayPal hopes new smartphone app will replace wallet
- Apple's Cook faces Senate questions on taxes
- Group wants parents to boycott Harvey Milk Day
- Bay Area fire captain among team sent to Oklahoma
- Search continues for man after Bay to Breakers
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- abcnews: Hero teacher covered students with body
- roundup: SF bank robbery; Search for survivors
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday