North Bay News
Teen accused in Lamborghini theft could face more charges
MARIN COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- A teenager charged with trying to kill a Mill Valley couple and stealing a celebrity chef's Lamborghini could face even more charges.
The district attorney wants to charge 18-year-old Max Wade for trying to pull a loaded gun on the detectives who went to arrest him. Police say Wade stole Chef Guy Fieri's Lamborghini to impress a girl then shot at her and her boyfriend after she rejected him.
The preliminary hearing continues Friday to determine whether there's enough evidence to hold Wade over for trial.
marin county, san rafael, crime, celebrity, celebrity crime, inmates, food, television, north bay news
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- South Bay hospital top notch for treating strokes
- Fairfield man arrested for biting off infant son's nose
- City College San Francisco protests lead to arrests
- Stockton Tunnel reopens after water line break repaired
- 2 men arrested for possessing explosives
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday