North Bay News
Missing Petaluma teen found in Fresno County
FRESNO COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- The family of a missing teenage girl from Petaluma is relieved to learn the girl has been found safe.
Fifteen-year-old Rubi Cruz-Mendoza was last seen getting in to a car with 29-year old Hilario Matus-Carmona and another man last Thursday.
Yesterday afternoon, police in Fresno County received a tip she was in a home in Selma, south of Fresno. Police went to the house, identified Rubi and arrested Matus-Carmona.
petaluma, north bay news
- Target apologizes after massive data breach
- Deputy saves man after crash in Oakland
- Consumer Reports tests handheld gaming devices
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- CPUC considering fine against PG&E for faulty pipeline 59 min ago
- BART board approves contract with AFSCME
- Bus with 8 kids involved in crash in Livermore
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Honda tops insurance industry safety list
- DEA wages war on synthetic drugs sold on Internet
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos