North Bay News
Missing Petaluma teen found in Fresno County
FRESNO COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- The family of a missing teenage girl from Petaluma is relieved to learn the girl has been found safe.
Fifteen-year-old Rubi Cruz-Mendoza was last seen getting in to a car with 29-year old Hilario Matus-Carmona and another man last Thursday.
Yesterday afternoon, police in Fresno County received a tip she was in a home in Selma, south of Fresno. Police went to the house, identified Rubi and arrested Matus-Carmona.
petaluma, north bay news
- Man ID'd in fatal boating accident in Redwood City
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire
- Consumer Reports tests toothbrushes
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Two injured in accident on Almaden Expressway
- Possible explosive prompts evacuations in Solvang
- Firetruck rams California eatery; 15 injured
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Angels beat A's 5-4 on Iannetta's HR in 12th
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Hammer beating; SF "420" crackdown