North Bay News
Missing Petaluma teen found in Fresno County
FRESNO COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- The family of a missing teenage girl from Petaluma is relieved to learn the girl has been found safe.
Fifteen-year-old Rubi Cruz-Mendoza was last seen getting in to a car with 29-year old Hilario Matus-Carmona and another man last Thursday.
Yesterday afternoon, police in Fresno County received a tip she was in a home in Selma, south of Fresno. Police went to the house, identified Rubi and arrested Matus-Carmona.
petaluma, north bay news
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide 33 min ago
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Homeowners blame Caltrain for rising flood insurance
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- FREE STUFF: Sour Flour; Kevel Fly Ties
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
- Tips for spotting counterfeit bills
24 min ago