North Bay News
$10,000 reward for info. about quadruple murder
VALLEJO, Calif. (KGO) -- Police in Vallejo are offering a $10,000 reward for information about a quadruple murder that has shocked the city and left the victims' families devastated.
"Every day, it's just a struggle to get up because it's just another day without our children," Felecia Johnson said.
Johnson's son, 31-year-old Deshoun Jones was murdered along with his fiancé, 28-year-old Ashley Mills, who was six months pregnant with twins. They were shot to death inside their home on Atherton Street in Vallejo the night of Sept. 6. They leave behind three other children and relatives who are in despair.
"I hate for the night to come around, well between two, three, four o'clock, I don't get sleep no more, it hurts real bad," Mills' father Wilson said.
"All I remember is screaming, crying and begging for it not to be true," sister Ashley Johnson said.
Investigators say two black men were spotted running from the scene of the crime. Police says it was not random; the couple was targeted. Now, the city is offering a $10,000 reward reward for information that could help slove what is considered a quadruple murder.
Investigators say they have some theories about the case but they need more information.
"We want to solve it for them first, we want to solve it for the community as well; it's a very important case," Vallejo police spokesperson Jim O'Connell said.
The families say they are grateful the case is being actively pursued.
"We all need to reach out to one another and the youth need to stop killing," Johnson said.
Police have established a 24 hour hotline: 1-800-488-9383.
vallejo, crime, shooting, north bay news, carolyn tyler
- North Korea deports elderly Palo Alto man
- Four people in the South Bay die due to cold weather 37 min ago
- World mourns death of Nelson Mandela
- Security guard captures driver who hit cop
- Man suspected of throwing 2 cats into bay arrested
- Craigslist ad asks to rent family for Christmas
- Bay Area family competing in national Christmas light competition
- Make-A-Wish, Macy's team up to help Daly City girl 24 min ago
- New option studied for treating back pain 9 min ago
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- GET FREE STUFF: Dog bow tie; makeup
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Teen struck in crosswalk; EPA shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- New option studied for treating back pain
9 min ago