North Bay News
Spill causes shelter-in-place in the North Bay
MILL VALLEY, Calif. (KGO) -- A chemical spill forced authorities to issue a shelter-in-place order this morning in Mill Valley. It included the Edna Maguire School and Ring Mountain Schools.
The Marin County sheriff's department says the vapors were traced to a swimming pool contractor doing work on Lomita Drive. The chemical cloud dissipated and the 'all clear' signal was given just over an hour ago.
mill valley, chemical spill, north bay news
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case