North Bay News
Daycare workers in Marin County face charges
MARIN COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- Three Marin County daycare workers are facing involuntary manslaughter charges this morning for the death of a baby in their care.
The four-month-old died on October 23 at the Magic Place Children's Center in San Rafael. An autopsy shows the baby died of suffocation. Investigators believe the bedding cut off the child's airway. The daycare center's owner and two others were taken into custody.
marin county, north bay news
- 3 detained following chase in SF officer shooting 31 min ago
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday 5 min ago
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
- Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
3 min ago