North Bay News
Daycare workers in Marin County face charges
MARIN COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- Three Marin County daycare workers are facing involuntary manslaughter charges this morning for the death of a baby in their care.
The four-month-old died on October 23 at the Magic Place Children's Center in San Rafael. An autopsy shows the baby died of suffocation. Investigators believe the bedding cut off the child's airway. The daycare center's owner and two others were taken into custody.
marin county, north bay news
- Deputy saves man from fiery crash in Oakland
- DEA wages war on synthetic drugs sold on Internet
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- 10-year-old girl to become Wonder Girl in Vallejo 37 min ago
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos