North Bay News
Arraignment delayed in Vallejo kidnap and assault
VALLEJO, Calif. (KGO) -- A judge has delayed the court arraignment of a 14-year-old Vallejo boy, accused of kidnapping a 65-year-old woman.
Kaviar King made his initial court appearance last week. Even though he's only 14, the crime is so serious prosecutors charged king as an adult.
They say he kidnapped the woman at gunpoint in front of a store on plaza drive in Vallejo. The woman was later found duct taped near Interstate 80 and Hiddenbrooke Parkway.
vallejo, crime, sex crimes, north bay news
- Child support helpline takes callers to sex hotline
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART, unions
- Police interview potential victims of Livermore golf pro
- Budget approved but no peace: Boehner raps right
- VIRAL VIDEO: Teen sings 'Blue Christmas'...
- Arrests made in "thrill kill" of 7-11 clerk in Milpitas
- Startup sells insurance based on how much you drive 11 min ago
- Tracking the flu -- there's an app for that! 31 min ago
- UN inspectors confirm Syria chemical attack
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events 11 min ago
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- roundup: High-speed chase; Vallejo homicides 2 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Startup sells insurance based on how much...
11 min ago