North Bay News
Arraignment delayed in Vallejo kidnap and assault
VALLEJO, Calif. (KGO) -- A judge has delayed the court arraignment of a 14-year-old Vallejo boy, accused of kidnapping a 65-year-old woman.
Kaviar King made his initial court appearance last week. Even though he's only 14, the crime is so serious prosecutors charged king as an adult.
They say he kidnapped the woman at gunpoint in front of a store on plaza drive in Vallejo. The woman was later found duct taped near Interstate 80 and Hiddenbrooke Parkway.
vallejo, crime, sex crimes, north bay news
- Brentwood students facing charges for sexting scandal 44 min ago
- CCSF protestors make voices heard at City Hall
- Investigators finally getting look at Mission Bay fire 42 min ago
- I-TEAM: Small park, big problems
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building
- Uber announces new insurance policy for drivers
- Costco recalls cases of freeze-dried fruit
- Crews busy dismantling old span of the Bay Bridge
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Group says GM airbag failures caused 303 deaths
- Bay Area kids look to strike gold on ABC's 'Shark Tank'
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: AltCar Expo; Motorcyclist killed
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos