North Bay News
Missing man sought in waters of Mare Island Strait
VALLEJO, Calif. (KGO) -- Rescue crews are on the lookout for a missing 77-year-old man who may have fallen into the Mare Island Strait.
Phillip Mattingly of Fair Oaks was on his tugboat docked at Mare Island in Vallejo Saturday night.
His family says he never came home. His son found the tugboat unlocked and his dad's car still parked at the berth.
Mattingly has a history of heart disease and diabetes.
vallejo, boats, missing person, heart disease, diabetes, north bay news
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters 51 min ago
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos