North Bay News
Hearing postponed in case of teen accused of Lambo theft
MARIN COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- The Marin County teen accused of stealing a TV celebrity chef's Lamborghini and shooting at two people was back in court Thursday morning.
Attorneys for 18-year-old Max Wade are challenging the complaint against him. Thursday, the judge in the case postponed the hearing until Monday.
Police say Wade stole Chef Guy Fieri's $200,000 car last year so he could impress a girl. After she rejected him, Wade is accused of shooting at a car in Mill Valley with the girl and her boyfriend inside.
A judge ruled in October there is enough evidence against Wade and ordered the teen to stand trial on various charges, including attempted murder.
marin county, mill valley, crime, shooting, celebrity, north bay news
- 1 dead, 2 injured in Redwood City boating accident
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire
- San Francisco officials plan to crack down on "420"
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Possible explosive prompts evacuations in Solvang
- Firetruck rams California eatery; 15 injured
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Angels beat A's 5-4 on Iannetta's HR in 12th
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- San Jose Sharks holding rally to kick off playoff run
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos