North Bay News
Hearing postponed in case of teen accused of Lambo theft
MARIN COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- The Marin County teen accused of stealing a TV celebrity chef's Lamborghini and shooting at two people was back in court Thursday morning.
Attorneys for 18-year-old Max Wade are challenging the complaint against him. Thursday, the judge in the case postponed the hearing until Monday.
Police say Wade stole Chef Guy Fieri's $200,000 car last year so he could impress a girl. After she rejected him, Wade is accused of shooting at a car in Mill Valley with the girl and her boyfriend inside.
A judge ruled in October there is enough evidence against Wade and ordered the teen to stand trial on various charges, including attempted murder.
marin county, mill valley, crime, shooting, celebrity, north bay news
- BART'S top cop to have auditor assess reforms
- AMA now recognizes obesity as a disease 2 min ago
- Fire concerns growing as July 4th approaches 25 min ago
- President Obama renews calls for nuclear reductions
- South SF husband and wife charged with pimping
- New Colo. wildfire prompts evacuations of homes
- Giants pitcher Sergio Romo gets ice cream flavor
- Blanco's 2-run triple in 7th helps Giants win, 4-2
- Woman stabbed, killed on Hollywood's Walk of Fame
- Oakland theater to host "Fruitvale Station" screening
- Sonoma-Marin Fair holding "Ugliest Dog" contest
- abcnews: Pope invites Down syndrome teen for a spin
- roundup: Controlled burn; Carjacking arrests
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday 2 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
36 min ago