North Bay News
Transit Center terminal closed following shooting
SAN RAFAEL, Calif. (KGO) -- Police closed a terminal at the San Rafael Transit Center after a man was shot just after 1 p.m. Friday.
Authorities say a man stepped out of a gold sedan and shot the 22-year-old victim at least once in the leg.
A security guard gave the victim first aid at this bench before ambulances arrived.
The victim was taken to Marin County General Hospital in unknown condition.
The sedan was last seen going south on Highway 101.
The terminal is expected to reopen at about 5:15 p.m.
san rafael, shooting, crime, highway 101, north bay news
- 5-year-old killed in rollover crash in Richmond
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- Three evacuated from house fire in Kentfield
- Report: Corrosion a problem on new Bay Bridge
- Teen dead, 2 injured in East Palo Alto shooting
- Man dies after fall during Bay to Breakers party
- Silver Creek HS sophomore killed in bike accident
- Gov. Brown cites safety in possible bridge delay 49 min ago
- NFL owners set to decide Super Bowl L site Tuesday 17 min ago
- Brush fire at Joaquin Miller Park in Oakland
- United Airlines restarts 787 flights after grounding
- abcnews: SEAL auctions bin Laden raid knife
- roundup: Bay to Breakers fall; Oakland Hills fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday