North Bay News
Transit Center terminal closed following shooting
SAN RAFAEL, Calif. (KGO) -- Police closed a terminal at the San Rafael Transit Center after a man was shot just after 1 p.m. Friday.
Authorities say a man stepped out of a gold sedan and shot the 22-year-old victim at least once in the leg.
A security guard gave the victim first aid at this bench before ambulances arrived.
The victim was taken to Marin County General Hospital in unknown condition.
The sedan was last seen going south on Highway 101.
The terminal is expected to reopen at about 5:15 p.m.
san rafael, shooting, crime, highway 101, north bay news
- Secret Service investigating big Target data breach 49 min ago
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning ticket
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- SUV crashes into gas station in Oakland 24 min ago
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos