North Bay News
18-year-old arrested for making threats online
SUISUN, Calif. (KGO) -- A Bay Area man was arrested accused of making threats about the mass shooting online. Fairfield police arrested Sergio Cabada Monday afternoon at his home in Suisun.
Police say on Friday Cabada posted comments online that he supported the shooter in Sandy Hook and has had thoughts about doing something similar. Police will pursue felony charges for making criminal threats.
Late Monday evening, Cabada posted an apology on his Facebook page, saying he was "edgy and cocky" in his message.
school shooting, north bay news
- BART, union leaders reach new contract deal
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Some stores offering last minute holiday...
29 min ago