North Bay News
Body of woman found floating in pond
SANTA ROSA, Calif. -- A resident of a Santa Rosa apartment complex discovered the body of an elderly woman floating in a pond Wednesday morning.
The resident spotted the 70-year-old woman's body around 9 a.m. in a landscaped lagoon at the Woodlake apartment complex on Woodlake Drive, police Sgt. Eric Goldschlag said.
Goldschlag said the woman was not a resident of the apartment complex, and that investigators are still looking into the circumstances of her death.
santa rosa, north bay news
- Wounded police officer back in surgery 6 min ago
- Amber Alert canceled for child from Long Beach
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery 45 min ago
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil' 58 min ago
- Drought prompts officials to release water in Delta
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan
- Local entrepreneur facing domestic violence charges
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- Stolen EBMUD truck found in Castro Valley
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Tesoro chemical spill; SOMA fire 7 min ago
- Officials investigating acid spill at...
45 min ago