North Bay News
Popular Point Reyes beached closed
POINT REYES NATIONAL SEASHORE, Calif. (KGO) -- A popular beach at Point Reyes is closed because of a large gap in an access road.
Officials at Point Reyes National Seashore say the culvert under Limantour Road failed and opened up a big hole.
The road, which leads to Limantour Beach, is now closed until further notice.
The closure also affects vehicle access to the park's trailheads, hostel, and education center.
point reyes, north bay news
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos