North Bay News
Popular Point Reyes beached closed
POINT REYES NATIONAL SEASHORE, Calif. (KGO) -- A popular beach at Point Reyes is closed because of a large gap in an access road.
Officials at Point Reyes National Seashore say the culvert under Limantour Road failed and opened up a big hole.
The road, which leads to Limantour Beach, is now closed until further notice.
The closure also affects vehicle access to the park's trailheads, hostel, and education center.
point reyes, north bay news
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead'
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- Dozens hurt after London theater partially collapsed
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Robertson's hiatus
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Report says bullying of American-Islamic kids on rise
- 1 dead, dozens hurt in California bus crashes
- Seismic saddles in place on new Bay Bridge 36 min ago
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla
- 7 On Your Side looks into Lyft's donation policy
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Last minute Christmas shopping is in full...
24 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos