North Bay News
Police release image of suspect in attempted bank robbery
MILL VALLEY, Calif. (KGO) -- Police have released a surveillance image of a man who tried to rob a Mill Valley bank.
It happened around 6 p.m. Tuesday night at The Union Bank on Redwood Highway. The man handed a demand note to a teller, but after a few minutes he ran out with nothing.
Police believe the man also robbed a bank in Greenbrae two weeks ago.
Anyone with information about him can call the Marin County Sheriff's Office.
mill valley, crime, north bay news
- Santa Cruz police arrest crime plot mastermind
- Thieves target True Religion jeans
- I-5 bridge collapse raises Bay Area safety questions
- Damage reported after 5.7 quake in Greenville
- Police position DUI checkpoints in unsuspecting areas
- Limos without valid permits listed on airport website
- Shift in tactics may be helping Oakland police
- 3-D printer helps save dying baby with rare disease
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Walnut Creek student dies after brain hemorrhage
- NASA Ames focusing on advanced manufacturing
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO scolded by 9-year-old
- roundup: Bicyclist killed ID'd; Unsolved murder
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday