North Bay News
Marin County to honor gun buyback vouchers
SAN RAFAEL, Calif. (KGO) -- The Marin County district attorney's office has announced it will make good on the gun buyback vouchers that were handed out earlier this month.
The buyback event overwhelmed officials. More than 800 guns were turned in and $43,000 in donations went quickly, so $67,000 worth of vouchers were handed out.
The voucher redemption will take place February 15th at the Marin Center in San Rafael from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
For more information about the voucher redemption event click here.
marin county, guns, violence, north bay news
- Secret Service investigating Target hack 14 min ago
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning ticket
- Journals show students' despair, hope 38 min ago
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support 4 min ago
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Another mistake found in BART union contract
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Journals show students' despair, hope
38 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos