North Bay News
Man arrested for robbery at 7-eleven
PETALUMA, Calif. -- A man was arrested a day after he allegedly robbed a 7-Eleven in Petaluma, police said.
Kristin Longenbaugh, 51, of Petaluma, was wanted by police after he reportedly robbed a 7-Eleven, at 101 N. McDowell Blvd., Thursday night, according to police.
No one was injured in the robbery.
Longenbaugh was spotted Friday riding a bicycle on East Washington Street by an officer, police said.
The officer attempted to stop him, but Longenbaugh fled down a dirt path. He evaded the officer until they reached the 1500 block of East Washington Street, police said.
Longenbaugh, who had a felony arrest warrant for a prior burglary and probation violation, was arrested and booked into county jail on suspicion of strong-arm robbery, burglary and resisting arrest, police said.
petaluma, crime, north bay news
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- Consumer Reports cracks which eggs to buy
- 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- Good Samaritan alerts family to burning home
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12
- Man found fatally shot in Concord
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- FREE STUFF: Cheese; Water Exercise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Berkeley fire estimate; Mount Tam body