North Bay News
Man arrested for robbery at 7-eleven
PETALUMA, Calif. -- A man was arrested a day after he allegedly robbed a 7-Eleven in Petaluma, police said.
Kristin Longenbaugh, 51, of Petaluma, was wanted by police after he reportedly robbed a 7-Eleven, at 101 N. McDowell Blvd., Thursday night, according to police.
No one was injured in the robbery.
Longenbaugh was spotted Friday riding a bicycle on East Washington Street by an officer, police said.
The officer attempted to stop him, but Longenbaugh fled down a dirt path. He evaded the officer until they reached the 1500 block of East Washington Street, police said.
Longenbaugh, who had a felony arrest warrant for a prior burglary and probation violation, was arrested and booked into county jail on suspicion of strong-arm robbery, burglary and resisting arrest, police said.
petaluma, crime, north bay news
- Family take legal steps to keep girl on life support
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Big Sur fire burns 550 acres; 5 percent contained
- Woman dies after tweeting about working for 30 hours
- Man accused of trying to throw wife off San Mateo Bridge
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- New tech honcho for Obama health care website
- Teen burned on bus to be honored by school team
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Deaf dad gets to hear daughter sing for...
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure vote; Vallejo PD raise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday