North Bay News
Man arrested for robbery at 7-eleven
PETALUMA, Calif. -- A man was arrested a day after he allegedly robbed a 7-Eleven in Petaluma, police said.
Kristin Longenbaugh, 51, of Petaluma, was wanted by police after he reportedly robbed a 7-Eleven, at 101 N. McDowell Blvd., Thursday night, according to police.
No one was injured in the robbery.
Longenbaugh was spotted Friday riding a bicycle on East Washington Street by an officer, police said.
The officer attempted to stop him, but Longenbaugh fled down a dirt path. He evaded the officer until they reached the 1500 block of East Washington Street, police said.
Longenbaugh, who had a felony arrest warrant for a prior burglary and probation violation, was arrested and booked into county jail on suspicion of strong-arm robbery, burglary and resisting arrest, police said.
petaluma, crime, north bay news
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos