North Bay News
Man seriously hurt running on Hwy 101
SANTA ROSA, Calif. (KGO) -- A man was seriously hurt this morning after being hit by a car in Santa Rosa.
The CHP says he was running across Highway 101 after getting gas to fill an empty tank in his car. It happened on the northbound lanes near Todd Road around 8:30 this morning. No word on his condition.
santa rosa, highway 101, north bay news
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week 47 min ago
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition 59 min ago
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case