North Bay News
Police hit streets of Fairfield to solve 13-year-old's death
FAIRFIELD, Calif. (KGO) -- Investigators have hit the streets of Fairfield in an attempt to figure out what happened to a teen girl found dead. The girl's naked body was discovered in Alan Witt Park early Friday morning.
She went to school on Thursday, but never returned to her guardian's home in Suisun City.
The park she was found in is about eight miles from the school. Investigators have not said how she died.
They will only say the girl's body showed no obvious signs of trauma.
fairfield, suisun city, crime, murder, children, missing person, north bay news
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead'
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- Dozens hurt after London theater partially collapsed
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Robertson's hiatus
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Report says bullying of American-Islamic kids on rise
- 1 dead, dozens hurt in California bus crashes
- Seismic saddles in place on new Bay Bridge
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla
- 7 On Your Side looks into Lyft's donation policy
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos