North Bay News
Police hit streets of Fairfield to solve 13-year-old's death
FAIRFIELD, Calif. (KGO) -- Investigators have hit the streets of Fairfield in an attempt to figure out what happened to a teen girl found dead. The girl's naked body was discovered in Alan Witt Park early Friday morning.
She went to school on Thursday, but never returned to her guardian's home in Suisun City.
The park she was found in is about eight miles from the school. Investigators have not said how she died.
They will only say the girl's body showed no obvious signs of trauma.
fairfield, suisun city, crime, murder, children, missing person, north bay news
- Police make arrest after officer shot in San Francisco 1 min ago
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880
- PM: Won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Missing 11-year-old boy Bryan Lazo found
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Dozens injured after stage collapses at SoCal school
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Thousands protest ahead of Fukushima anniversary
- Gas prices may jump from California emissions law
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack 18 min ago
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
- Police make arrest after officer shot in...
1 min ago
- Footage examined to ID two with stolen...
52 min ago