North Bay News
Police hit streets of Fairfield to solve 13-year-old's death
FAIRFIELD, Calif. (KGO) -- Investigators have hit the streets of Fairfield in an attempt to figure out what happened to a teen girl found dead. The girl's naked body was discovered in Alan Witt Park early Friday morning.
She went to school on Thursday, but never returned to her guardian's home in Suisun City.
The park she was found in is about eight miles from the school. Investigators have not said how she died.
They will only say the girl's body showed no obvious signs of trauma.
fairfield, suisun city, crime, murder, children, missing person, north bay news
- One dead, another critical in San Francisco fire 12 min ago
- Police arrest suspect accused of setting fire to station 11 min ago
- Residents unable to return home after SF fire
- 2 people shot at Richmond strip mall
- BART to give sneak peek of fleet of the future
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- SF leaders to announce plan to deal with "420" events
- Woman attempting run from San Francisco to New York
- Congresswomen support Cal sexual assault victims
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Revolutionary surgery for girl mauled by pet raccoon
- VIRAL VIDEO: "World's toughest job" interview
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Youth coach sentenced; SF two-alarm fire
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos