North Bay News
Police hit streets of Fairfield to solve 13-year-old's death
FAIRFIELD, Calif. (KGO) -- Investigators have hit the streets of Fairfield in an attempt to figure out what happened to a teen girl found dead. The girl's naked body was discovered in Alan Witt Park early Friday morning.
She went to school on Thursday, but never returned to her guardian's home in Suisun City.
The park she was found in is about eight miles from the school. Investigators have not said how she died.
They will only say the girl's body showed no obvious signs of trauma.
fairfield, suisun city, crime, murder, children, missing person, north bay news
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- 10-year-old San Leandro boy found safe
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Homeowners blame Caltrain for rising flood insurance
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire