North Bay News
Police hit streets of Fairfield to solve 13-year-old's death
FAIRFIELD, Calif. (KGO) -- Investigators have hit the streets of Fairfield in an attempt to figure out what happened to a teen girl found dead. The girl's naked body was discovered in Alan Witt Park early Friday morning.
She went to school on Thursday, but never returned to her guardian's home in Suisun City.
The park she was found in is about eight miles from the school. Investigators have not said how she died.
They will only say the girl's body showed no obvious signs of trauma.
fairfield, suisun city, crime, murder, children, missing person, north bay news
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- More bodies found inside South Korean ferry
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter
- $14M awarded in suit linking contraceptive, stroke
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday