North Bay News
Marijuana stolen during Santa Rosa home invasion
SANTA ROSA, Calif. -- Police arrested two men Monday on suspicion of stealing marijuana from an occupied home in northwest Santa Rosa last week.
The home invasion robbery occurred on Autumn Walk Drive at about 3:30 p.m. on Feb. 5, Sgt. David Linscomb said.
The men forced their way into the home and assaulted the male resident. At one point, one of the suspects pulled out a handgun and pointed it at the victim. The suspects then took marijuana and left, Linscomb said.
The resident was not seriously injured.
During the investigation into the robbery, police seized several pounds of marijuana and drug paraphernalia from the home, Linscomb said.
Police located and arrested the suspects, identified as William Kammerer, 23, and William Pope Jr., 24, both of Santa Rosa, Linscomb said.
When investigators searched Kammerer's residence on Burt Street, they found more than 100 pounds of dried marijuana, drug paraphernalia and a loaded firearm, Linscomb said.
Kammerer and Pope were booked into Sonoma County Jail for robbery, and police are seeking charges against Kammerer for being a felon in possession of a handgun and possession of marijuana for sale, Linscomb said.
santa rosa, drugs, marijuana, home invasion, north bay news
- Daly City medical building shooting suspect arrested 6 min ago
- One injured in apartment fire near San Jose State 2 min ago
- 'Legends of Candlestick' to return for final game
- Stanford patient denied liver due to medical marijuana
- Afghanistan hospital guard kills three American doctors
- Batteries in baby video monitors recalled
- Scientists locate 19th century steamship in SF Bay
- Apple increases stock buyback, will split stock
- State senators get ethics training after scandals
- 5-year-old Oakland boy shot in eye with paintball gun
- Six Flags welcoms first seal pup born at park in 8 years
- 7OYS helps woman get refund from alumni company
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Body found at dump; Bicycle Share expansion
- Daly City medical building shooting suspect...
6 min ago