North Bay News
Gun buyback vouchers redeemable in Marin County
MARIN, Calif. (KGO) -- People who turned in their guns in Marin County a month ago and received vouchers can turn them in for cash at the Marin Civic Center.
More than 850 weapons were turned in during the January 15 buyback in Marin. The county handed out vouchers when it ran out of cash. The shortfall is being covered by private donations from the Marin Board of Supervisors and City Councils.
People who received voucher can redeem them for cash Friday at the "Friends of Marin Center Room" until 8 p.m. Friday.
marin county, guns, violence, north bay news
- Deputy saves man from fiery crash in Oakland
- DEA wages war on synthetic drugs sold on Internet
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments 29 min ago
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
30 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos