North Bay News
Police seek suspect who exposed himself to teen girl
PETALUMA, Calif. -- Police are searching for a male suspect who exposed himself to a 14-year-old girl in Petaluma on Thursday afternoon.
The victim was walking home from school in the 1000 block of Catalpa Way near Baywood Drive at about 3:15 p.m. when an unknown man in a vehicle pulled up alongside her, police said.
The man stopped his car and called out to the victim, who turned toward him. The suspect then exposed himself to the victim before driving away, police said.
Officers searched the area for the suspect but were unable to locate him.
The suspect is described as a Hispanic man between 20 and 30 years of age with short black hair and a mustache.
The suspect vehicle was described as a light blue or green Honda or Toyota, police said.
crime, petaluma, north bay news
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case