North Bay News
Police seek suspect who exposed himself to teen girl
PETALUMA, Calif. -- Police are searching for a male suspect who exposed himself to a 14-year-old girl in Petaluma on Thursday afternoon.
The victim was walking home from school in the 1000 block of Catalpa Way near Baywood Drive at about 3:15 p.m. when an unknown man in a vehicle pulled up alongside her, police said.
The man stopped his car and called out to the victim, who turned toward him. The suspect then exposed himself to the victim before driving away, police said.
Officers searched the area for the suspect but were unable to locate him.
The suspect is described as a Hispanic man between 20 and 30 years of age with short black hair and a mustache.
The suspect vehicle was described as a light blue or green Honda or Toyota, police said.
crime, petaluma, north bay news
- Security heightened at 2013 Bay to Breakers in SF
- Report: Corrosion a problem on new Bay Bridge
- NFL set to vote if Bay Area will host Super Bowl
- Tejay van Garderen wins Tour of California
- Woman suspected of starting brush fire arrested
- Man falls from building during Bay to Breakers party
- Tornado levels homes in Oklahoma City trailer park
- 2 men arrested in killing teen over iPad in Las Vegas
- Girl killed, parents hurt by shots fired into home
- Startups use Netflix rental model for clothing, jewelry
- Apps help protect your smartphone from snoops
- abcnews: SEAL auctions bin Laden raid knife
- roundup: Fairfield shooting; Redwood City fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos