North Bay News
Police seek suspect who exposed himself to teen girl
PETALUMA, Calif. -- Police are searching for a male suspect who exposed himself to a 14-year-old girl in Petaluma on Thursday afternoon.
The victim was walking home from school in the 1000 block of Catalpa Way near Baywood Drive at about 3:15 p.m. when an unknown man in a vehicle pulled up alongside her, police said.
The man stopped his car and called out to the victim, who turned toward him. The suspect then exposed himself to the victim before driving away, police said.
Officers searched the area for the suspect but were unable to locate him.
The suspect is described as a Hispanic man between 20 and 30 years of age with short black hair and a mustache.
The suspect vehicle was described as a light blue or green Honda or Toyota, police said.
crime, petaluma, north bay news
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California 25 min ago
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires 22 min ago
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
- Little progress made in search for missing...
41 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos