North Bay News
Police chase ends in multi-car crash on Hwy 29 in Napa
NAPA, Calif. (KGO) -- A police chase Friday afternoon ended in a multi-car crash on eastbound Highway 29 just north of the Napa County Airport.
Police were chasing a pickup truck that was reportedly involved in a hit-and-run accident in Fairfield. They chased the truck for about 15 minutes until it crashed into several cars on the highway.
The crash impacted the Friday evening commute, causing a backup while crews worked to remove the cars from Highway 29.
There were no reports of serious injuries.
napa, napa county, highway 29, crash, traffic, transportation, north bay news
- Daly City medical building shooting suspect arrested
- One injured in apartment fire near San Jose State
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes 14 min ago
- 'Legends of Candlestick' to return for final game
- Afghanistan hospital guard kills three American doctors
- 2 arrested for murder of pet sitter in East Oakland 29 min ago
- Batteries in baby video monitors recalled
- Brentwood boy to be honored at MLB All-Star game 16 min ago
- Suspected San Jose homicide victim identified 25 min ago
- 5-year-old Oakland boy shot in eye with paintball gun
- Amazon launches grocery service for Prime members 6 min ago
- Actor dressed as homeless man fools New Yorkers 31 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Muni bus fire; Hiker rescued 36 min ago