North Bay News
Police chase ends in multi-car crash on Hwy 29 in Napa
NAPA, Calif. (KGO) -- A police chase Friday afternoon ended in a multi-car crash on eastbound Highway 29 just north of the Napa County Airport.
Police were chasing a pickup truck that was reportedly involved in a hit-and-run accident in Fairfield. They chased the truck for about 15 minutes until it crashed into several cars on the highway.
The crash impacted the Friday evening commute, causing a backup while crews worked to remove the cars from Highway 29.
There were no reports of serious injuries.
napa, napa county, highway 29, crash, traffic, transportation, north bay news
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire 46 min ago
- 7 people dead in New York gas explosion
- Malaysia: No engine data after plane went missing
- Navy's new warship will travel to SF for Fleet Week
- Report: DNA on SJ cop's vest in rape investigation
- Man arrested after standoff in San Francisco 59 min ago
- Parents rally after assaults at elementary schools
- Consumer Reports tests gray hair touch up products
- Man accused of shooting SF police officer facing assault charges
- No fault in how Children's Hospital handled gir's surgeries
- Family's plea helps get dying boy experimental drug
- Florida police give 'ticket' to 2-year-old driver
- roundup: Surfer rescued; Boy struck by car 44 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos