North Bay News
Person burned in apartment fire airlifted to UC Davis
HEALDSBURG, Calif. -- One person was airlifted to the burn center at the University of California at Davis after being injured in an apartment fire in Healdsburg this morning, a fire marshal said.
The fire was reported at about 9 a.m. in the area of West Grant Street and Kinley Drive, according to fire Marshal Linda Collister.
When the Healdsburg Fire Department arrived to the single-story structure fire, the victim was outside with second- and third-degree burns.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Other fire departments from around the area assisted with the blaze.
healdsburg, fire, uc davis, north bay news
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro 21 min ago
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- Pope Francis prays for peace at Easter service
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Santa Rosa crash causes massive power outage
- Chavez gets 1st win, A's complete sweep of Astros
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Video: Cracked windshield forces flight to divert
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday