North Bay News
Goodwill gets original Winnie-the-Pooh artwork
SONOMA COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- A Goodwill in Northern California struck gold with what's believed to be an original work by Winnie-the-Pooh illustrator Ernest H. Shepherd.
The ink drawing was donated to the Cloverdale Goodwill store in Sonoma County.
It shows the much-loved bear standing on a branch at owl's house deciding whether to knock or ring the bell.
Online bidding closed at more than $7,600.
marin county, north bay news
- Man ID'd in fatal boating accident in Redwood City
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Investigators reconstruct bus crash in California
- Another woman reported missing on Mt. Tam
- San Leandro High teacher arrested for sex with minor
- Firework thrown into bleachers during Giants game 49 min ago
- Death penalty sought in killing of girl at sleepover
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- Man fined $525 for refilling drink without paying 50 min ago
- Chelsea Clinton expecting first child
- Ryu pitches Dodgers past Giants 2-1 to avoid sweep
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: SF plastic bag ban; Boy killed in Antioch
- Firework thrown into bleachers during...
49 min ago