North Bay News
Goodwill gets original Winnie-the-Pooh artwork
SONOMA COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- A Goodwill in Northern California struck gold with what's believed to be an original work by Winnie-the-Pooh illustrator Ernest H. Shepherd.
The ink drawing was donated to the Cloverdale Goodwill store in Sonoma County.
It shows the much-loved bear standing on a branch at owl's house deciding whether to knock or ring the bell.
Online bidding closed at more than $7,600.
marin county, north bay news
- San Jose police officer arrested for sexual assault 7 min ago
- Crews fix broken water main in SF's Lower Haight
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes
- 5-year-old boy, babysitter struck by car in crosswalk
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday