North Bay News
Goodwill gets original Winnie-the-Pooh artwork
SONOMA COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- A Goodwill in Northern California struck gold with what's believed to be an original work by Winnie-the-Pooh illustrator Ernest H. Shepherd.
The ink drawing was donated to the Cloverdale Goodwill store in Sonoma County.
It shows the much-loved bear standing on a branch at owl's house deciding whether to knock or ring the bell.
Online bidding closed at more than $7,600.
marin county, north bay news
- 1 dead, 2 injured in Redwood City boating accident
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire
- San Francisco officials plan to crack down on "420"
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Possible explosive prompts evacuations in Solvang 14 min ago
- Firetruck rams California eatery; 15 injured
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Angels beat A's 5-4 on Iannetta's HR in 12th
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- San Jose Sharks holding rally to kick off playoff run
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos