North Bay News
Marin County found to have highest income in Bay Area
MARIN COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- People who live in Marin are living the good life, according to the latest figures from the Franchise Tax Board.
Marin County topped the charts in terms of the highest income in the Bay Area with over $120,000 for joint returns.
Santa Clara and San Mateo counties were close behind with more than $103,000 and $102,000 respectively.
marin county, north bay news
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash 12 min ago
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers 59 min ago
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters 54 min ago
- Crews fix broken water main in SF's Lower Haight
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors put to the test
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday