North Bay News
Marin County found to have highest income in Bay Area
MARIN COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- People who live in Marin are living the good life, according to the latest figures from the Franchise Tax Board.
Marin County topped the charts in terms of the highest income in the Bay Area with over $120,000 for joint returns.
Santa Clara and San Mateo counties were close behind with more than $103,000 and $102,000 respectively.
marin county, north bay news
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning ticket 36 min ago
- Family to hold prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- Bay Bridge bolt fix running a month behind schedule 29 min ago
- SF supervisor proposes ban on botled water 10 min ago
- Georgia woman has 1 of 2 winning lottery tickets
- Hero guide dog assured good home after NY rescue
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments 9 min ago
- Woman distracted by FB on phone falls off pier 52 min ago
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Stolen ATM recovered; SF shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- SF supervisor proposes ban on botled water
10 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos