North Bay News
Highway 101 in Marin to be closed this weekend to survey cliff
A busy stretch of Highway 101 in Marin will see rolling closures this weekend.
The highway patrol will set up traffic breaks along the Southbound direction of Highway 101 between Marin City and the Golden Gate Bridge on Sunday between 7 a.m. and noon.
An on-ramp from Spencer Avenue will also be shut down. That will give geologists a chance to survey a cliff in the area that's been the site of several rockslides.
rockslide, marin city, highway 101, north bay news
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts