North Bay News
Highway 101 in Marin to be closed this weekend to survey cliff
A busy stretch of Highway 101 in Marin will see rolling closures this weekend.
The highway patrol will set up traffic breaks along the Southbound direction of Highway 101 between Marin City and the Golden Gate Bridge on Sunday between 7 a.m. and noon.
An on-ramp from Spencer Avenue will also be shut down. That will give geologists a chance to survey a cliff in the area that's been the site of several rockslides.
rockslide, marin city, highway 101, north bay news
- Target apologizes after massive data breach
- Deputy saves man after crash in Oakland
- Consumer Reports tests handheld gaming devices
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- CPUC considering fine against PG&E for faulty pipeline
- Katie Couric's talk show to end after this season 32 min ago
- BART board approves contract with AFSCME
- Four boys cited for wielding replica pistol in Hercules 58 min ago
- Elderly woman punched in SF purse snatching 42 min ago
- Pa. man wins $1M Picasso with $138 raffle ticket 25 min ago
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea 39 min ago
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos