North Bay News
Fatal industrial accident reported near county airport in Santa Rosa
SANTAROSA, Calif. -- A fatal industrial accident was reported Friday morning at a business near the Charles M. Schulz-Sonoma County Airport.
The accident happened around 11 a.m. at 3950 Brickway Blvd., which is the address of Thermalsun Insulated Glass Products.
Sonoma County sheriff's deputies are at the scene to investigate the death, Central Fire Authority spokeswoman Cyndi Foreman said.
santa rosa, north bay news
- Protesters vacate CCSF building, head to city hall
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building 30 min ago
- Manhunt on for Bay Area ATM robber
- Outkast, The Cure to headline BottleRock in Napa
- Quiznos files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection 12 min ago
- CDC reports rare woman-to-woman HIV transmission
- Overnight stays come to Winchester Mystery House
- Gorilla delivered via rare C-section at San Diego Zoo
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Tree removal dispute; Weed-laced brownies
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos