North Bay News
Man arrested in Vallejo Little League game shooting
VALLEJO, Calif. -- Police arrested a 24-year-old man Wednesday in connection with last week's shooting at a Little League baseball game in Vallejo.
Joshua Chi, of Vallejo, was arrested in Richmond on Wednesday at about 11 a.m., according to police.
At about 7:30 p.m. on April 17, police were notified of a shooting on Mini Drive, in the vicinity of the North Vallejo Little League Baseball complex.
According to police, the victim and the suspect were watching a Little League baseball game when they started arguing. The victim attempted to leave before the argument turned physical.
The victim got into his vehicle and began to drive away, but the suspect fired multiple shots at the victim, according to police.
The victim was not struck by the gunfire, however the vehicle was struck several times, police said.
Chi was taken into custody in Richmond and booked into Solano County Jail for attempted murder, police said.
Anyone with additional information regarding the case is asked to contact police at (707) 648-4535.
vallejo, guns, shooting, children, north bay news
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning ticket
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Another mistake found in BART union contract
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- Hero guide dog assured good home after NY rescue
- 7 OYS puts waterproof smartphone case to the test
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos