North Bay News
Man arrested in Vallejo Little League game shooting
VALLEJO, Calif. -- Police arrested a 24-year-old man Wednesday in connection with last week's shooting at a Little League baseball game in Vallejo.
Joshua Chi, of Vallejo, was arrested in Richmond on Wednesday at about 11 a.m., according to police.
At about 7:30 p.m. on April 17, police were notified of a shooting on Mini Drive, in the vicinity of the North Vallejo Little League Baseball complex.
According to police, the victim and the suspect were watching a Little League baseball game when they started arguing. The victim attempted to leave before the argument turned physical.
The victim got into his vehicle and began to drive away, but the suspect fired multiple shots at the victim, according to police.
The victim was not struck by the gunfire, however the vehicle was struck several times, police said.
Chi was taken into custody in Richmond and booked into Solano County Jail for attempted murder, police said.
Anyone with additional information regarding the case is asked to contact police at (707) 648-4535.
vallejo, guns, shooting, children, north bay news
- Two dead after apartment building fire in SF
- Police arrest suspect accused of setting fire to station
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest 26 min ago
- Oakland A's ready to sign lease at O.co Coliseum 20 min ago
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in... 5 min ago
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- Mandatory water cutbacks ordered in Livermore
- Boston Marathon bomb hoax suspect in court
- A's first pitch to honor man killed by drunk driver
- California home prices surge in March; sales fall
- WWI soldier's love letters found behind attic wall
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
- Bay Area home prices steadily rising
3 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos