North Bay News
North Bay woman hurt in bombings on the mend
BOSTON (KGO) -- We're learning about another Bay Area victim of the bombings.
The Marin Independent Journal reports that 29-year-old Liza Cherney was at the marathon cheering on a friend when the attack happened.
Cherney is a Marin Academy High School graduate who grew up in Novato but now lives in Boston.
She was released from the hospital last week.
marin county, shooting, school shooting, explosion, boston bombings, bombing, terrorism, crime, FBI, barack obama, al qaida, north bay news
- 1 dead, 16 injured in East Harlem explosion 5 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
10 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos