North Bay News
No foul play in death of woman found in pool
NAPA, Calif. -- Foul play is not suspected in the death of a Napa woman whose body was found in a swimming pool Saturday morning, a police captain said.
Catherine Perata, 38, was found around 9 a.m. by her husband at their home in the 900 block of Chelebrooke Court, Capt. Jeff Troendly said.
An autopsy was scheduled for today and the cause of death is pending toxicology tests, Troendly said.
napa, north bay news
- Stolen European passports on missing plane
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Rally held in SF to mark anniversary of Japan quake
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US 19 min ago
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- California criminal behind 3-strikes law arrested
- 49ers Jim Harbaugh ready for start of free agency 43 min ago
- MasterCard, Visa plan group focused on security
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case