North Bay News
No foul play in death of woman found in pool
NAPA, Calif. -- Foul play is not suspected in the death of a Napa woman whose body was found in a swimming pool Saturday morning, a police captain said.
Catherine Perata, 38, was found around 9 a.m. by her husband at their home in the 900 block of Chelebrooke Court, Capt. Jeff Troendly said.
An autopsy was scheduled for today and the cause of death is pending toxicology tests, Troendly said.
napa, north bay news
- Man survives fiery explosion at Hayward home
- EMT killed in fiery crash on I-580 remembered 50 min ago
- Brisk sales raise Mega Millions jackpot to $425M
- Poll: Californians gradually souring on unions
- Icy roads creating dangerous driving conditions 5 min ago
- Vigils to mark first anniversary of Newtown shooting 21 min ago
- Big-rig accident blocks WB I-580 lanes in Pleasanton
- String of water mains break overnight in Millbrae
- Crash forces elementary school closure in San Rafael
- Beyonce releases new iTunes-exclusive album
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- Winter Spare the Air called through Friday
- roundup: BART higher fares; Bingo robbery
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Icy roads creating dangerous driving...
5 min ago