North Bay News
9-year-old autistic girl missing in Lake County
NAPA, Calif. -- Search teams from Sonoma, Napa and Marin counties are trying to find a 9-year-old autistic girl who was last seen in her yard in Clearlake in Lake County on Sunday afternoon.
Mikaela Renee Lynch was last seen in Highlands Harbor. She is 4 feet tall, 70 pounds and has brown hair and blue eyes, the Lake County Sheriff's Office said.
The girl's father, Bari Lynch, contacted Clearlake police around 1:30 p.m. Sunday to report her missing from the family's home at 15197 Harbor Drive.
Police said the girl is unable to speak and is considered at risk.
napa county, lake county, sonoma county, marin county, missing person, children, north bay news
- Injunction filed to keep Jahi McMath on life support
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement 8 min ago
- BART makes no progress on contract talks
- Garbage truck fatally strikes man in Tenderloin
- Driver in fatal Twin Peaks DUI hit-and-run sentenced 53 min ago
- Target shopper files suit over security breach 2 min ago
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set 1 min ago
- abcnews: Dancing doctor gets tickets to Beyonce show
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos